How To Choose The Right Insurance Carrier
Over the last 30 years, numerous insurance companies have entered, and since exited the long term care insurance market. To protect our clients’ best interest, we carefully select the companies we represent, based upon the following criteria.
- They must be consistently A rated or better by the leading credit rating agencies.
- They must have been selling LTC insurance for at least 15 years.
- They must have a stable premium history on existing policyholders.
- Their plans must be flexible enough to be tailored to each client’s individual circumstances.
- Most importantly, our group of carriers must have actuarially sound and varied medical underwriting guidelines. This ensures that each client has the best chance of qualifying for coverage, in spite of their health.